WELCOME

Hello friends, This is Mohammad Abul Hosein, a house tutor of O-A level Mathematics. I am fond of Maths. I teach Maths (O-level: Syllabus-A, B, D, Pure, Aditional Maths and A-level: C1, C2, C3, C4, M1, M2, S1, S2, Pure-1, Pure-2 etc). I have written three books on Maths. Those are 1) Valobashar Gonit 2) Gonit Lab 3) Rokomari Gonit. I am a, 17 years experienced, professional Maths teacher. I teach students individualy or Group. Anyone can contact with me.
My contact number is 01711017737
Thanks to everybody.

রবিবার, ২৯ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

How to find out a Maximum or a Minimum value- Part-1

Hello Dears,
Warm wellcome to everyone.
Today we will discuss about a maximum or minimum value. It is from the syllabus of O-Level Math (Pure Math).
You have to be go continuous From Part-1 to Part-2 to Part-3 to Part-4.
Thanks 
Here it is Part-1 (starting) as follows- 

Share:

0 মন্তব্য(গুলি):

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

আমার সম্পর্কে

আমার ফটো
আমি মোহাম্মদ আবুল হোসেন। পেশাগত দিক দিয়ে আমি সাংবাদিকতার সঙ্গে যুক্ত থাকলেও, এর বাইরে আমি ও-এ লেভেল ম্যাথ টিউটর। উভয় মাধ্যমে, বিশেষে করে টিচিংয়ে আমার আগ্রহ বেশি। যুক্ত হয়েছি প্রযুক্তি বিষয়ক এই ব্লগ নিয়ে। আশা করি সাপোর্ট পাবো। ধন্যবাদ
Blogger দ্বারা পরিচালিত.

লেবেল

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Pages

Theme Support